Do you want to expand the worlds of small businesses?
Then these positions might be for you! We’re looking for new Account Executives to help grow and expand our Sales teams!
Reporting to a Manager, Inbound the Account Executive will play a significant role in developing relationships and trust with small businesses in our journey to power the world of mobile services. Our sales process is very consultative, and helping the customers understand the value and efficiency Jobber could provide their company is paramount.
The Account Executive will:
- Connect with small businesses to develop a knowledge around their challenges and goals.
- Provide recommendations on how to best utilize Jobber, from specific workflows to feature fits.
- Work with the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to provide the best customer experience and exposure to the Jobber product.
- Communicate with multiple departments to ensure feedback is communicated around initiatives, product and campaigns.
- Track key information in Salesforce for follow-up and analytics.
To be successful in either position, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a sales environment with commission and/or targets. You’ve been in your role for 6 months and have shown consistent success in achieving your targets.
- To be high energy. You will be required to sell in a dynamic environment with a fairly short sales cycle. You should be energized by high volume and the prospect of uncapped earning potential!
- To be driven and tenacious. In sales, not every customer will say yes or be open to changing their business workflow. We need you to dust off your jeans and get right back in the saddle…quickly.
- To find solutions. If something isn’t going right, you’ll take care of it. Not every conversation will be the same, and you're quick at thinking on your feet.
- To be coachable and adaptable. The sales team is always changing and evolving, so being flexible and good with change and ambiguity is important.
- To enjoy technology. We're working hard to empower the world with mobile technology and are looking for someone who wants to share their excitement.
- To have a strong and confident communication style. You should have the ability to actively listen and consult with our customers and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need. This position involves a good deal of phone time, so these skills are imperative.
Previous experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, preferably SalesForce.
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!