Do you want to expand the worlds of small businesses?
Then these positions might be for you! We’re looking for new Account Executives to help grow and expand our Sales teams!
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
Our Sales team gains an understanding of who our customers are, what their businesses do, and how Jobber can help them succeed, to turn leads into advocates.
They all have an incredible passion for sales, our customer, and a connection to our purpose. This team is focused on delivering on the promise to make small businesses more successful, and they celebrate, motivate, and challenge each other daily. They also want to see each other be successful, through regular 1:1’s which focus on performance, coaching, and long-term development, and consistent feedback on how you can continue to grow.
Reporting to a Manager, Inbound the Account Executive will play a significant role in developing relationships and trust with small businesses in our journey to power the world of mobile services. Our sales process is very consultative, and helping the customers understand the value and efficiency Jobber could provide their company is paramount.
The Account Executive will:
- Connect with small businesses to develop a knowledge around their challenges and goals.
- Provide recommendations on how to best utilize Jobber, from specific workflows to feature fits.
- Work with the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to provide the best customer experience and exposure to the Jobber product.
- Communicate with multiple departments to ensure feedback is communicated around initiatives, product and campaigns.
- Track key information in Salesforce for follow-up and analytics.
To be successful in either position, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a sales environment with commission and/or targets. You’ve been in your role for 6 months and have shown consistent success in achieving your targets.
- To be high energy. You will be required to sell in a dynamic environment with a fairly short sales cycle. You should be energized by high volume and the prospect of uncapped earning potential!
- To be driven and tenacious. In sales, not every customer will say yes or be open to changing their business workflow. We need you to dust off your jeans and get right back in the saddle…quickly.
- To find solutions. If something isn’t going right, you’ll take care of it. Not every conversation will be the same, and you're quick at thinking on your feet.
- To be coachable and adaptable. The sales team is always changing and evolving, so being flexible and good with change and ambiguity is important.
- To enjoy technology. We're working hard to empower the world with mobile technology and are looking for someone who wants to share their excitement.
- To have a strong and confident communication style. You should have the ability to actively listen and consult with our customers and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need. This position involves a good deal of phone time, so these skills are imperative.
- Previous experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, preferably SalesForce is an asset, not a necessity.
Please note: All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!