Are you a person that loves the chase?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our Sales team in Edmonton, AB or Toronto, ON.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our Sales team gains an understanding of who our customers are, what their businesses do, and how Jobber can help them succeed, to turn leads into advocates.
This team is one that celebrates the wins, motivates each other over the losses, and challenges each other to do better every day. You’ll have regular 1:1’s with your manager which focus on performance, coaching, and long-term development, with consistent feedback on how you can continue to grow.
Reporting to a Sales Manager, the Business Development Representative (BDR) will play a meaningful role in establishing relationships and furthering developing our sales process by uncovering businesses and potential customers through focused outbound campaigns. You’ll be the first point of contact for these people – so making a good first impression is paramount. This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking to grow their sales career in a fast-paced tech start-up.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will:
- Hunt for potential customers that could benefit and grow using Jobber.
- Coordinate with the Business Sales Consultants (BSC’s) to provide the best customer experience and exposure to the Jobber product.
- Communicate with multiple departments to ensure feedback is communicated around initiatives, product and campaigns.
- Track key information in Salesforce for follow-up and analytics.
To be successful, you should have:
- Previous success in sales. If you were a top performer in selling cell phones, electronics, or other tech, or even a retail superstar – this position is for you.
- To be a self-starter. The BDR will likely dial over 150 calls per day to effectively support the sales process. We need someone who is energized by high volume, not depleted by it.
- To be incredibly driven and tenacious. In sales, not every customer will say yes or be interested in what you have to say. We need you to dust of your jeans and get right back in the saddle…quickly.
- To collaborate. The BDR must establish strong relationships quickly and work with the Sales team to understand what is and isn’t working.
- To be adaptable. We’re an agile company and we need people who are able to pivot and change directions when required.
- To be a strong and confident communicator. You have the ability to actively listen and converse with our customers, and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need.
Please note: this position is for a 9:00 am to 6:00 pm MT / 11:00 am to 8:00 pm ET shift.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named #8 on the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help you reach your career goals and fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, parental leave top-ups to support your growing family, or even just a midday break in our full stocked kitchens.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and make an impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver over $6-billion a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!