Does driving growth at one of Canada’s fastest growing startups excite you?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Conversion (CRO) Specialist to be part of our Marketing department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
When it comes to telling the world about Jobber and moving new people through a funnel, Marketing is your team. They handle everything from spreading awareness, to answering “What’s Jobber?,” to getting new customers in the door, to turning those customers into Jobber advocates!
The Demand Generation team at Jobber is small, but mighty. We work together to develop, manage, and optimize integrated campaigns that drive leads for our self-serve and sales-assisted funnels.
As a valued member of the Demand Gen. team, you’ll work cross-functionally to generate awareness among home service businesses, convert and monetize existing in-market demand, and help prospects keep Jobber top-of-mind.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Demand Generation, the Conversion Specialist will support the design, implementation and analysis of programs that will drive user acquisition. You’ll utilize important data to make decisions, work collaboratively with other stakeholders to understand the overall ecosystem of the department, and be given a level of autonomy to hold yourself accountable to decisions, outcomes and timelines that impact your work.
The Conversion Specialist will:
- Dig into the data. You’ll leverage site and performance data to draw insights, develop hypotheses and proactively recommend testing opportunities to increase the conversion rates of our landing pages.
- Figure out what we need and make it happen. There’s lots of opportunities for optimizing our current paid marketing campaigns, and you’ll be the person finding those quick wins. As well, you’ll perform various campaign-related support functions and reporting, as needed.
- Flex your project management abilities. You’ll be responsible for managing multiple and concurrent test projects and need to keep them on schedule and within scope.
- Collaborate with other Marketing teams. Our Marketing department is extremely collaborative, so you’ll be coordinating the development and implementation of Demand Generation marketing assets with teams like Brand & Creative and Product Marketing to make magic.
- Communicate your findings to other stakeholders. As you build your ideas, you’ll have the opportunity to own parts of your team’s success. You’ll do this by presenting and explaining your test proposals to stakeholders for launch approval. As well, you’ll document outcomes, report progress and communicate results and recommendations to the larger team and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
This is a brand new position for us, so you’ll get the unique chance to develop this role and your own abilities alongside the Demand Gen team at Jobber.
To be successful, you should have:
- 3+ years experience supporting a marketing and/or sales team. In this time, you’ll have gained experience in paid marketing, marketing project coordination, or related activities
- Ability to extract meaningful data from analytics platforms and/or CRMs (Google Analytics, Salesforce)
- Experience running A/B tests with tools like Optimizely or Google Optimize
- Experience building landing pages using WordPress or a landing page platform, like Unbounce
- Familiarity with Google Ads, Facebook Ads or other digital advertising platforms.
- Knowledgeable about A/B and multivariate testing techniques and best practices
- Hands-on experience with experimentation tools such as Optimizely, crazyegg and FullStory
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to understand and interpret data within the context of AB / Multivariate testing
- Flexible and responsive, ability to prioritize multiple tasks as needed and work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams; independently and proactively
- Inquisitive about how conversion rates can be improved at each state of the funnel
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask, work independently, and learn technical information quickly
- Excellent communication and project management skills, preferably as a project driver or owner
It would be nice (but not a deal-breaker!) if you had:
- Knowledge of software-as-a-service (SaaS) and common performance metrics
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named #8 on the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge to parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver over $6-billion a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!