Are you the kind of person who makes a good first impression?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Customer Development Coordinator to be part of our Success department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
Our Success team works together with other teams and stakeholders to bring our company values to life for our customers. By being humble, supportive, and truly giving a sh*t, the Success team ensures that our customers are successful in Jobber.
Whether by phone or live chat, our team is on standby waiting to explain the newest feature, help with functionality and custom workflows, or happy to accept feedback! This team thrives on constant communication with one another and with our customers, and plays a significant impact on the lives of entrepreneurs and business owners that utilize Jobber.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Customer Setup, the Customer Development Coordinator will be one of the first touchpoints for customers who purchased Jobber, so making a good impression is paramount. You’ll get the opportunity to further develop our success process by uncovering potential customers who could benefit from training or other success resources. You’ll increase the team's efficiency by ensuring these opportunities are passed to Onboarding Representatives to champion the relationship.
The Customer Development Coordinator will:
- Booking new Jobber customers and identifying existing customers who might be interested in training.
- Connect with potential customers through a variety of inputs (phone, chats, email). You'll be talking to small business customers around the world and in a variety of industries, so every day will be different!
- Work with Onboarding Representatives to provide the best customer experience and exposure to the Jobber product for our customers.
- Communicate with multiple departments to ensure feedback is communicated around initiatives, products and campaigns.
- Track key information for follow-up and analytics.
- Continue to work on your skills through continuous feedback from other team members and leaders.
To be successful, you should have:
- Previous customer service experience. If you love people and want to create best in class experiences – this position is for you.
- The ability to be a self-starter. You will likely dial over 100 calls per day to effectively support the process. We need someone who is energized by moving fast, not depleted by it.
- Drive and tenacity. Not every customer will say yes or be interested in what you have to say. You should be motivated to consistently achieve results. Consistency is key.
- The ability to collaborate. You must establish strong relationships quickly and work with the Product Coaches and leadership to understand what is and isn’t working.
- The ability to adapt and pivot. We’re an agile company and we need people who are able to pivot and change directions when required.
- To be a strong and confident communicator. You have the ability to actively listen and converse with our customers, and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need.
Please note: Most of our team at Jobber is off for a holiday break, starting December 24th and extending until January 3rd. We’ll be back to go through applications and reach out for interviews during the first week of January. All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!