Does your definition of success mean empowering others?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We’re looking for a Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Success department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
Our Success team works together with other teams and stakeholders to bring our company values to life for our customers. By being humble, supportive, and truly giving a sh*t, the Success team ensures that our customers are successful in Jobber.
Whether by phone or live chat, our team is on standby waiting to explain the newest feature, help with functionality and custom workflows, or happy to accept feedback! This team thrives on constant communication with one another and with our customers, and plays a significant impact on the lives of entrepreneurs and business owners that utilize Jobber.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Set-Up, the Customer Onboarding Specialist will work to ensure that our customers are supported when they first start their journey with Jobber. They will work directly with the Sales team and other stakeholders to ensure our tens of thousands of users receive the best experience possible. You’ll help define their experience with Jobber, and will work 1:1 with our clients and their businesses to ensure Jobber is working effectively for their business from the very beginning.
The Customer Onboarding Specialist will:
- Be a product expert to ensure that our customers are set up for success from day one.
- Have strong communication skills to listen to our users needs and explain our features, workflows and how to use the system.
- Be patient and reliable for our customers when things might not be going how they expected.
- Drive and encourage feedback loops to help amplify a customer support environment focused on the needs of the customer and rooted in empathy.
- To be agile and adaptable in a very fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast and things are changing every day – what worked yesterday might not anymore. You need to be invigorated by this type of environment, and be excited by a new challenge.
- Strive for execution excellence through the optimization of Salesforce and other important tools.
- Become an ambassador of our culture by being humble, supportive – and someone who truly gives a sh*t!
To be successful, you’ll need:
- 2+ years of customer success experience with extensive experience working as a product specialist/customer success representative/product coach in a high volume, SaaS environment.
- A track record of exceptional customer support and onboarding of new customers to complex products.
- A strong understanding of Salesforce, Zendesk, to get the data you need to help both you and the customer be successful.
- Next level communication and relationship building abilities. We move fast, which means you’ll need to build a high degree of trust with peers and key stakeholders.
- An incredible passion for our customer and a connection to our purpose – to help small businesses be more successful.
Currently, all interviews are being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!