Does your definition of success mean empowering others?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We’re looking for a Customer Success Representative to be part of our Customer Success department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
If our company values were a department, they would be the Customer Success team; they are humble, supportive, and truly give a sh*t about making sure our customers are successful in Jobber. This group is one that cares about authentic interactions. While you’re empowering customers every day, your team will motivate each other to be your true and weird self. Don’t believe me? Meet your future team here.
You’ll also have regular 1:1’s with your manager which focus on performance, coaching, and long-term development, with consistent feedback on how you can continue to grow.
Reporting to a Manager, Customer Support, the Customer Success Representative will work directly with other teams and stakeholders to ensure our tens of thousands of users receive the best experience possible. Whether by phone or live chat, our team is on standby waiting to explain the newest feature, help with functionality and custom workflows or happy to accept feedback!
You’ll become a trusted source of information, and will have a significant impact on the lives of the entrepreneurs and business owners that utilize Jobber.
The Customer Success Representative will:
- Respond to questions and requests that encompass the entire Jobber ecosystem from new and existing customers through phone, live chat, and email.
- Participate in on-boarding new users and companies, support current customers, host webinars, reach out for feedback, and maintain our great documentation.
- Build a knowledge base of FAQ’s and document all feedback and recommendations from our customers, ensuring the integrity of that data to help shape future decisions.
- Be a liaison for customer feedback to product and technical teams.
To be successful, you should:
- Be a people person. Whether you’re a barista at a coffee shop, a server in a popular restaurant, or a retail star – if you’re good with people, you’ll be great in this position.
- Be agile and adaptable in a very fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast and things are changing every day – what worked yesterday might not anymore. You need to be invigorated by this type of environment and be excited by a new challenge.
- Be a self-starter. Our biggest priority is to support our customers, so if you ask questions and have the drive to fill in your own knowledge gaps to better support them…we will definitely support you!
- Have a strong and confident communication style with the ability to actively listen and consult with our customers. You’re also the kind of person who is humble, supportive and polite on the phone. This position involves a good deal of phone time, so these communication skills are imperative!
- Be incredibly reliable for our customers and the rest of the success team. Are you the person your friends would rely on in a pinch? If so, you’ll be a great fit for the success team!
- Be confident with technology. You should be able to touch type to help you get through high-volume chats and be very comfortable navigating cloud-based software.
Please note:To better support our customers we are open from 6 am MT to 8 pm MT. We'll be asking for your preference(s) of shift at the bottom in a question. For your reference, here are your options:
- Monday to Friday, 6 am MT to 3 pm MT (8 am ET to 5 pm ET)
- Monday to Friday, 8 am MT to 5 pm MT (10 am ET to 7 pm ET)
- Monday to Friday, 11 am MT to 8 pm MT (1 pm ET to 10 pm ET)
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!