Do you have extensive experience formulating a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We’re looking for a Director of Partnerships to join our team at our growing office in Toronto, Ontario. As one of Canada’s fastest growing start-ups, there are always new challenges and exciting projects on the go. We’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 and have just scratched the surface in what we want to accomplish. So, if you’re a person who thrives in an environment that moves at warp speed and likes supporting and empowering people to do their best work, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, our Director of Partnerships will deliver measurable value to Jobber and help us reach new customers through building our partnership strategy and recruiting strategic partners. In this role, you will be expected to develop an understanding of our product and our customers and build out our partner management team. You’ll also take a key role in working cross-functionally to determine our product integration offerings that are designed to meet the needs of our customers and partners.
The Director of Partnerships will:
- Prospect and build a qualified pipeline of strategic partners by assessing the market landscape and develop a strategy for prioritizing ideal partner candidates.
- Define frameworks for partner prioritization and KPIs to measure success.
- Work with key internal stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Growth) to identify, develop, and execute strategies that create deep and lasting partnerships.
- Pitch and sign new partners across multiple industries, including significant revenue deals.
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners – making Jobber a favoured company with which to partner.
- Recruit and manage a team of Partner Managers.
In order to be successful, you will need:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in results-driven partnerships, business development or sales roles.
- Experience managing a team of Sales or Partner Managers.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales or revenue targets.
- To be dynamic. You'll be both partner and product-minded, developing strong relationships with external partners, but also with our internal product teams.
- To be a strategic doer. You set big, ambitious goals for yourself, and then build a rock-solid strategy and tactical plan to help you get there.
- To find solutions. If something isn’t going right, you’ll take care of it. Not every conversation will be the same, and you're quick at thinking on your feet.
- To have a strong and confident communication style. You have the ability to actively listen and consult with our partners, and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment. You know how to multi-task with the best of them and can balance multiple projects at once while working at a hundred.
What you can expect from us…
- Extended health benefits package, full paid premiums.
- Three weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive salary.
- An inclusive environment that believes in bettering and supporting its people.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and develop a team within a high-growth environment.
A bit more about us…
We are the industry leading software for small home service businesses (Gartner agrees, read more here). Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber and appliance mechanic use Jobber to quote for jobs, schedule and dispatch work, track time, send invoices and of course, get paid! Tens of thousands of people use Jobber to deliver over $5-billion a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and that's exactly what we're doing!
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.