DO YOU HAVE A SPIDEY SENSE WHEN IT COMES TO FRAUD AND CREDIT RISK?
Then we’d like to work with you! We're looking for a Fraud and Credit Risk Consultant to support our Payments and Fintech business.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. We work with small home service businesses, like your local plumbers, painters, and landscapers, to transform the way service is delivered through technology. With Jobber they can quote, schedule, invoice, and collect payments from their customers, while providing an easy and professional customer experience. Running a small business today isn’t like it used to be—the way we consume and deliver service is changing rapidly, technology is evolving, and customers expect more. That’s why we put the power and flexibility in their hands to run their businesses how, where, and when they want!
We’re looking for a Fraud and Credit Risk Consultant to provide guidance to our internal team on an ad-hoc basis – approximately 2-4 hours per week for 3-6 months. In this, we’re looking for someone who has hands-on experience leading, building, and executing merchant-side payments risk programs – who could provide guidance on risk operations, analytics, tooling and strategy.
Ideally, the Fraud and Credit Risk Consultant has:
- Expertise in merchant side payments risk – e.g. at a SaaS company with an embedded payments business or a payment processor
- Expertise in day to day risk operations – e.g. taking decisions on higher risk merchant accounts
- Expertise in developing risk analytics and tooling capabilities – e.g. models to support merchant onboarding and monitoring, decisioning tooling
- Expertise with managing risk in a high GPV-growth context – particularly building automation to manage risk while keeping the risk operations team lean
Fintech is one of the fastest-growing parts of Jobber, and a core strategic priority for us as a company. We're investing in this growing area because we believe embedding financial tools within our product deepens our ability to help small businesses be successful. Whether it’s helping small businesses get paid using Jobber Payments, offer financing to their customers, or access capital to invest in growth – we believe small business owners should have seamless access to financial tools that allow them to thrive.
Our Risk team is a critical part of the broader Fintech team, and core to Jobber’s success. The Fraud and Credit Risk Consultant will help guide our team in the right direction so we can focus on keeping both Jobber Payments customers and Jobber safe.
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Coaching and Development function, including Development Coaches, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for all your breaks: from vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off to celebrate, health days to support your physical and mental health, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!