Do you dream about helping entrepreneurs?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We’re looking for great people to join our team at our headquarters in Edmonton, AB, or in Toronto, ON, at our office in the King West area.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. We’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 and have just scratched the surface in what we want to accomplish for our customers.
You tell us! Jobber has been on an upward growth trajectory since we opened our doors in 2011, and we have no plans on stopping. We recognize the importance of having talented people join us in roles they’re passionate about and who want to help small businesses around the world be successful.
So, tell us what you’d like to do – whether it’s a role you think we need, a role we may already have but you want to do, or even what your dream job would be in a company like ours – we want to hear it.
Write a short cover letter explaining what the role is, and why we need to hire you for that role. Note: Our Talent Attraction team will only be in touch with you if we think you or your role is a fit.
To be successful, you should:
- Be humble. You believe everything is a learning experience. You check your ego at the door and open your mind to diversity in process, thinking and ideas.
- Be supportive. You lift your teammates up and offer help to any person in any role at any time. Our strength doesn’t come by working in isolation. We’re the strongest when we work as an incredibly cohesive team.
- Give a shit. You’re passionate, driven and you care about your work and your life. You're the kind of person who is motivated by purpose and making a difference.
What you should expect from your team:
We have multiple departments across Jobber – Business Operations (BizOps), Customer Success, Engineering, Finance, Growth, Marketing, Operations, People, Product Management, Sales – and all of them are looking for great people.
What you can expect from Jobber:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function to help you reach your career goals and fullest potential.
- Three weeks paid vacation for your long breaks and a fully stocked kitchen for your short breaks.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and make an impact on $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver over $6-billion a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!