Can you develop a partnership strategy and deliver meaningful business results?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Head of Strategic Partnerships to join our team in Toronto, ON, located at our office in the King West area.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada by Canadian Business, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, our Head of Strategic Partnerships will deliver measurable value to Jobber and help us reach new customers through identifying and enabling key strategic partners. You’ll play an important role in working cross-functionally to establish our partnership strategy, onboard new partners and deliver joint sales and marketing activities in collaboration with our partners. Everything we do is in support of making small businesses successful so you will be expected to develop an understanding of our product, our customers and our partners to drive your strategy.
The Head of Strategic Partnerships will:
- Build a partnership strategy by assessing the market landscape, and using qualitative and quantitative data to help understand what partnership or integration should be pursued.
- Establish business plans and goals for our strategic partnerships. You’ll regularly monitor KPIs and other metrics to ensure all campaigns are fully optimized and you’re hitting quotas and revenue targets.
- Identify key strategic partners, negotiate contracts and develop joint go-to-market plans.
- Work with our Head of Channel Partnerships to ensure consistent vision of what partnerships means to Jobber.
- Work with key internal stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Growth) to identify, develop, and execute strategies that create deep and lasting partnerships.
- Develop mutually beneficial and trusting relationships with partners – making Jobber a favoured company with which to partner.
In order to be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in results-driven partnership, business development, sales, or product roles.
- To be dynamic. You'll be both partner and product-minded, developing strong relationships with external partners but also with our internal teams.
- To be a strategic doer. You set big, ambitious goals for yourself, and then build a rock-solid strategy and tactical plan to help you get there.
- To be results oriented. You are most comfortable in work environments which are outcome-oriented and merit-based.
- To find solutions. If something isn’t going right, you’ll take care of it. Not every conversation will be the same, and you're quick at thinking on your feet.
- To have a strong and confident communication style. You have the ability to actively listen and consult with our partners, and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need.
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment. You know how to multitask with the best of them and can balance multiple projects at once while working at a hundred.
What you can expect from Jobber:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function to help you reach your career goals and fullest potential.
- Three weeks paid vacation for your long breaks and a fully stocked kitchen for your short breaks.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and make an impact on $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver over $6-billion a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!