Does driving growth at one of Canada’s fastest growing startups excite you?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Lead Nurture Strategist to be part of our Marketing department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
The Demand Generation team at Jobber is small, but mighty. We work together to develop, manage, and optimize integrated campaigns that drive leads for our self-serve and sales-assisted funnels.
As a valued member of the Demand Gen. team, you’ll work cross-functionally to generate awareness among home service businesses, convert and monetize existing in-market demand, and help prospects keep Jobber top-of-mind.
The Lead Nurture Strategist will plan, execute, analyze, and optimize nurture programs for leads sourced from a variety of paid and organic marketing channels to build the sales pipeline.
You’ll leverage data to make decisions, work collaboratively with other stakeholders to understand the overall ecosystem of the department, and be given a level of autonomy to hold yourself accountable to decisions, outcomes and timelines that impact your work.
In this role you will be responsible for planning, developing, optimizing and reporting on all top-of-funnel email and SMS lead nurturing initiatives with the goal of increasing conversions from lead to trial or sale. We're looking for someone with strategic vision and the technical and creative skills to bring it to life, with a mindset of constant learning, testing and iterating.
- Develop strategies for acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including email, webinars, paid programs and SMS
- Leverage marketing performance data and customer analytics to build a nurture storytelling map, segmentation strategy, and define email/SMS sequence logic
- Work alongside MarOps to code nurture programs, ensure email/SMS deliverability and adherence to best practices
- Manage multiple, concurrent experiments to optimize your nurturing programs – you’ll need to keep on schedule and within scope
- Collaborate with our CRO and Design teams to develop new lead magnets, email templates, and landing pages
- Coordinate with Lifecycle Marketing to manage a holistic and harmonized schedule of messaging, offers, and deployment cadences
- Identify customer segments within the funnel to drive conversion and retention
- Use A/B split testing and behavioural targeting to maximize engagement
- Present your results and insights to the leadership team at monthly business reviews
You will thrive if:
- Email marketing experience
- You’re proficient in marketing automation tools (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo) and their application for demand generation programs
- You’re knowledgeable about segmented communication strategies, lifecycle marketing, and analytics
- You have outstanding communications skills, impeccable attention to detail, and a knack for short-form copywriting and editing
- You’re able to extract and action meaningful insights from analytics platforms (e.g. Data Studio, Google Analytics, Mode, Power BI, Looker).
- You’re flexible and responsive – you can prioritize multiple tasks as needed and work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to work with cross-functional teams and communicate proactively
- You’re self-motivated with the ability to work independently and learn quickly
It would be nice (but not a deal-breaker!) if you had:
- Knowledge of software-as-a-service (SaaS) and common performance metrics
- Bachelors in business, communications, or equivalent experience
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Coaching and Development function, including Development Coaches, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for all your breaks: from vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off to celebrate, health days to support your physical and mental health, parental leave top-ups to support your growing family, and a snack box to help support those coffee breaks.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!