Do you want to impact the hardest working people in the world?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Strategist to be part of our Marketing department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
When it comes to telling the world about Jobber and moving new people through a funnel, Marketing is your department. They handle everything from spreading awareness, to answering “What’s Jobber?,” to getting new customers in the door, to turning those customers into Jobber advocates!
Lifecycle marketing is responsible for creating and advocating for best-in-class experiences that deliver the right message, to the right people, at the right time. We leverage automation and data to build highly personalized end-to-end experiences our customers want, need, and like.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Lifecycle Marketing, the Lifecycle Marketing Strategist will be responsible for orchestrating our ideal customer experience. You will influence strategies for how we acquire, activate, retain, and expand users on all platforms. You will be accountable for enhancing our Fintech and expansion efforts and creating experiences that are mutually beneficial to both customers and Jobber, ultimately ensuring we’re effectively capturing revenue.
You will partner cross-functionally to optimize our customer journey, including all associated customer communications. In addition, you will run experiments to explore and validate new strategies for how we can effectively move our customers through the funnel. You will represent Lifecycle Marketing across the organization and be a steward for your area of focus across the business.
Through your work with our Business Operations, Marketing, Sales, Success, Product, and Growth teams, you'll create great user experiences at scale and conduct experiments to discover what works.
The Lifecycle Marketing Strategist, will:
- Own the strategy and implementation of programs that effectively move customers through the customer journey
- Map and audit end-to-end experiences to identify opportunities and critical issues
- Develop and drive hyper-personalized multi-channel programs and experiments that deliver effective customer communications to the right customer at the right time
- Use data and insights to identify opportunities for new campaigns or always-on programs, target segments, and personalization.
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders from Growth, Marketing, Business Operations, Business Analytics, Sales, and Customer Success to develop and deliver on shared goals
- Establish and own a variety of metrics related to the different areas of the customer journey
- Analyze data from various sources to identify impact, behaviours, and show we are incrementally learning with everything we do
- Represent Lifecycle Marketing across the organization while helping to elevate the Lifecycle practice at Jobber
To be successful, you should:
- Ideally have 2+ years of Marketing experience building highly personalized, customer programs that deliver business results
- Be able to see strategies all the way through to implementation and learn how to improve on it next, striving for best in class experiences
- Be a strong communicator who can effectively share the story behind your work in ways that will resonate with the Jobber team, customers, and partners.
- Be able to digest ambiguous data, ask the right questions, communicate and action critical insights
- Be passionate about delivering extraordinary customer experiences while simultaneously balancing business objectives
- Be highly collaborative and experienced in working with a diverse group of stakeholders across the organization to create and execute against shared goals
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!