Does driving growth at one of Canada's fastest-growing startups excite you?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator to be part of our Revenue Operations team in our Business Operations (BizOps) Department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
BizOps is our internal consulting team – they are the decision support mechanism that connects data, business insights and an internal tech stack (systems) with the rest of the organization. In essence, BizOps is a central function that exists to drive business outcomes in all corners of Jobber’s ecosystem.
Revenue Operations is the alignment of sales, marketing and customer success operations across the full customer lifecycle to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all the teams accountable to revenue. RevOps is the backbone of revenue teams and provides operations, analytics, technology and process support to them.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations, the Marketing Operations Coordinator will work to support the operations team and closely with marketing stakeholders to drive strategic projects that support our aggressive growth, improve customer satisfaction and adoption of Jobber.
You will help create the vision, structure, and processes required to scale the department and help Jobber become the market leader in the Home and Commercial Services industry.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator will…
- Own the operations of our Marketing function. Work with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Success to implement GTM strategy and drive effective processes that help us convert prospects at every stage of the funnel.
- Work collaboratively inside and outside the team. You will act as a liaison between the Marketing and other BizOps teams to align with them on top priorities. Also, you will work closely with sales-ops and success-ops to manage revenue operations effectively.
- Establish the source of truth for marketing metrics. Create, maintain and communicate the marketing metrics that impact the business and help set goals to push the team forward.
- Analyze marketing trends and performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies and better understand process bottlenecks and inconsistencies throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Understanding the technological needs of the marketing teams, and enacting tooling changes as needed – from sourcing through to implementation.
- Act as a marketing automation specialist to develop marketing campaigns through workflows, landing pages, and emails in the marketing automation platform (HubSpot). Work as a HubSpot System Admin to ensure campaign set-up and automation is complete and lead management is optimized.
- Be an organizational mastermind. You’ll be managing multiple priorities and projects across multiple teams, so you’ll need to be agile and possess strong project management skills.
In order to be successful, you will need…
- 2+ years of marketing/operations experience; strong understanding of GTM strategy, demand-gen, customer lifecycle, and how marketing activities tie into the overall sales funnel.
- Experience developing marketing communications and campaigns using marketing automation platforms (HubSpot preferred).
- Experience in systems implementation is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision-making.
- To be comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast and things are changing every day – what worked yesterday might not anymore.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, establish new processes while streamlining existing ones, and maintain our internal knowledge hub.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people.
- To be a champion of Jobber’s culture and core values – humble, supportive, and give a sh*t.
It would be really great, but not a requirement, if you had…
- A quantitative degree in a field such as Business or Marketing.
- Previous experience working in a SaaS or Startup environment.
- Basic knowledge of SQL/JQL
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver over $6-billion a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!