Do you enjoy working with data and automation tools to activate measurable growth?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to be part of our Revenue Operations team in our Business Operations (BizOps) Department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
BizOps is our internal consulting team – they’re the decision support mechanism that connects data, business insights and an internal tech stack (systems) with the rest of the organization. In essence, BizOps is a central function that exists to drive business outcomes in all corners of Jobber’s ecosystem.
Revenue Operations is the alignment of sales, marketing and customer success operations across the full customer lifecycle to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all the teams accountable to revenue. RevOps is the backbone of revenue teams and provides operations, analytics, technology and process support to them.
Reporting to the Manager, Revenue Operations, the Marketing Operations Manager will:
- Fully own Jobber’s instance of Marketing Automation. This includes serving as a subject matter expert on marketing automation; maintaining database health; overseeing and executing campaigns through our tooling; and supporting the implementation of any new tooling; understanding how data flows between our MarTech tools and work with the Marketing Operations Manager to build data connections between tools
- Bring campaigns/journeys from our Marketing team to life. This includes collaborating cross-functionally primarily with our Marketing team as a strategic partner and best practices advisor for email marketing; build campaigns and journeys to support the strategies of primarily the Lifecycle and Product Marketing teams; utilizing our data warehouse (if necessary) and tools like Zapier to pull in data into our marketing automation tools
- Perform list segmentation and contact routing. This includes building the appropriate segmentation for our one-off messages/campaigns/journeys; recommending to our Marketing stakeholders who we should be targeting for our messages; contribute to how our leads/contacts move throughout the journey, customer lifecycle, and to and from different tools
- Report on, and optimize, campaigns and journeys. This includes developing and maintaining reports in-platform and working with our Business Analytics team to develop reports outside of the marketing automation tool; proactively communicate insights and results to key stakeholders; plan and perform A/B testing to optimize for future campaigns and optimize current journeys
- Document and create road maps for marketing automation standard operating procedures, any current and future testing and experimentation, and insights on campaigns/journeys/promotions.
To be successful, you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing and/or marketing automation
- Knowledge and use of marketing automation platforms and CRM platforms. Bonus if you have experience with either Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketo
- Demonstrate experience in developing and maintaining contact lists, marketing lists, segmentation parameters, and other campaign-related items
- Understanding of marketing automation analytics, email marketing analytics, and KPIs related to the automated marketing channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
It would be really great (but not a deal-breaker) if you had:
- Experience with HTML/CSS and understand how templates are loaded and coded into a marketing automation tool
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!