Does driving growth at one of Canada’s fastest growing startups excite you?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Mobile Acquisition Strategist to be part of our Demand Generation team within our Marketing department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
When it comes to telling the world about Jobber and moving new people through a funnel, Marketing is your team. They handle everything from spreading awareness, to answering “What’s Jobber?,” to getting new customers in the door, to turning those customers into Jobber advocates!
The Demand Generation team at Jobber is small, but mighty. We work together to develop, manage, and optimize integrated campaigns that drive leads for our self-serve and sales-assisted funnels.
As a valued member of the Demand Gen. team, you’ll work cross-functionally to generate awareness among home service businesses, convert and monetize existing in-market demand, and help prospects keep Jobber top-of-mind.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Demand Generation, the Mobile Acquisition Strategist will help propel user acquisition and optimization on Jobber’s Mobile App & Mobile Web product forward, while helping with anything else user acquisition and demand generation that the team might need. This role will work very closely with the Sr. Growth Marketing Manager, who will provide the vision and work necessary to propel Jobber’s mobile UA to the next level. We’re looking for someone with a “no job is too small” attitude. Someone not afraid to peel back the layers of the onion to get results and find answers. If you’re used to hacking your way to results, we want to hear from you!
The Mobile Acquisition Strategist’s responsibilities:
- Help develop an acquisition marketing strategy for Jobber’s mobile app & web platforms.
- Understand and drive analysis to prove the efficacy of media buying strategies for KPIs (LTV, MRR, CAC, ASP, etc.).
- Manage and optimize a large acquisition marketing budget.
- Monitor, measure and report on campaign performance, budgeting, and conduct ad hoc analysis to refine strategies.
- Analyze and distill large amounts of data into reporting and data visualizations that clearly communicate business insights.
- Work closely with UA managers and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Communicate effectively and succinctly with internal and external partners to efficiently drive campaign performance.
- Identify and troubleshoot any data discrepancies (e.g. between ad platforms and internal BI tools) with data and analytics.
- Identify missing opportunities and take them on as your own.
To be successful, you should have:
- 2+ year experience in business or partnership development or digital marketing.
- Ridiculously awesome work ethic.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize are critical.
- A team player willing to take direction, but also exhibit initiative when working independently.
- A fast learner, as you will continually be optimizing efforts based on data-driven metrics and ever-developing tech.
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- Detail-oriented with great attention to accuracy is a must.
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets, and Powerpoint, Keynote, or Google Slides to summarize and visualize concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot data issues.
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain partnerships with other mobile and online companies.
- Knowledge of mobile advertising campaign setup, optimization, and accounts management.
- Experience with media buying on advertising platforms (Facebook, Google, Apple, mobile ad networks and DSPs, etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills to technical and non-technical audiences.
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!