Do you like to identify potential partners and build mutually beneficial relationships?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We’re looking for a Partnership Manager to join our team at our growing office in Toronto, Ontario, located in the King West are.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada by Canadian Business, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface in what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Reporting to our Director of Partnerships, the Partnership Manager will support the seamless roll out and integration of Jobber with our partners. You will play a critical role in identifying and bringing Jobber to our partner organizations. In this role, you will need to deeply understand Jobber’s business and product priorities in order to help accelerate our growth.
The Partnership Manager will:
- Prospect and build a qualified pipeline of strategic partners by assessing the market landscape.
- Lead efforts in digging into partner performance. Regularly monitor KPIs and other metrics to ensure all campaigns are fully optimized.
- Work with key internal stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Growth) to identify, develop, and execute strategies that create deep and lasting partnerships.
- Develop mutually beneficial and trusting relationships with partners – making Jobber a favoured company with which to partner.
In order to be successful, you will need:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in results-driven partnership, business development or sales roles.
- To be dynamic. You'll be both partner and product-minded, developing strong relationships with external partners but also with our internal product teams.
- To be a strategic doer. You set big, ambitious goals for yourself, and then build a rock-solid strategy and tactical plan to help you get there.
- To be results oriented. You are most comfortable in work environments which are outcome-oriented and merit-based.
- To find solutions. If something isn’t going right, you’ll take care of it. Not every conversation will be the same, and you're quick at thinking on your feet.
- To have a strong and confident communication style. You have the ability to actively listen and consult with our partners, and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need.
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment. You know how to multitask with the best of them and can balance multiple projects at once while working at a hundred.
What you can expect from us…
- A chance to make a direct impact on the lives of small businesses around the world.
- Extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums.
- Competitive salary, RRSP matching, and equity.
- Three weeks paid vacation and flexibility for your life.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and develop within a high-growth and inclusive environment.
A bit more about us…
We are the industry leading software for small home service businesses (Gartner agrees, read more here). Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber and appliance mechanic use Jobber to quote for jobs, schedule and dispatch work, track time, send invoices and of course, get paid! Tens of thousands of people use Jobber to deliver over $5-billion a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and that's exactly what we're doing!
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.