Do you enjoy helping individuals and teams reach their full potential?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Professional Coach to be part of our People department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
The People team at Jobber builds an environment where the very best people can do amazing work. Whether it is your first point of contact with one of our recruiters, engaging in our custom onboarding program, or reaching out to one of our business partners, the People team is here to help you be successful. While humble in their approach, the People team has been recognized as Finalists for “Top HR Team” at the Canadian HR Awards in both 2021 and 2020.
Our Coaching & Development team works in partnership with our People Leaders to support our employees in identifying and reaching their professional development goals. As part of the larger People Team, we work to ensure that Jobber employees have access to resources that can help them grow their careers and do their best work.
The Professional Coach role is central to ensuring that Jobber is working towards a coaching culture in which employees identify the right approach/path for themselves. The coach will spend most of their time working directly with individuals and teams, helping them determine how to make positive changes – identifying the goals that they want to achieve, and how they will achieve those goals. The coach takes a non-directive approach to help employees and teams discover the best path.
As our Professional Coach, you will:
- Empower employees to maximize their potential at Jobber through conducting 1:1 coaching sessions
- Work with teams to help them identify, articulate, and achieve their purpose
- Work with People Leaders on developing a coaching mindset
- Alongside the rest of our coaching team, develop and deliver coaching programs that support building a culture of coaching at Jobber (i.e. group coaching, team coaching, peer coaching, lunch & learns, etc.)
- Coordinate with third-party providers, when required, to support our coaching initiatives
To be successful, you should have:
- Be an International Coaching Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Partner with the learning professionals in the Coaching & Development team to ensure holistic support of employees, and to further foster our learning culture
- Have experience designing coaching programs for individuals or teams, ideally in high growth or innovative companies. We’re looking for someone who can understand and consistently apply coaching ethics and standards of coaching to their day-to-day, as well as their coaching sessions.
- Our Coaching practice is still being developed here at Jobber, so you should be willing to take risks and innovate on your practice. You’re never complacent – always wanting to do better and be better for your team, the company, and your clients (our Jobberinos.)
- Be an ambassador of our culture. Being humble, supportive, and giving a sh*t are baked into our DNA and you’ll be responsible for ensuring our new Jobberinos know how important they are. You’ll work alongside the People team in various employee initiatives focused on supporting these values, as well as our mission of helping people in small businesses be successful
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Coaching and Development function, including Development Coaches, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for all your breaks: from vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off to celebrate, health days to support your physical and mental health, parental leave top-ups to support your growing family, and a snack box to help support those coffee breaks.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!