Do you want to turn a silver medal into gold?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our Sales team at our headquarters in downtown Edmonton, AB.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada by Canadian Business, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our Sales team gains an understanding of who our customers are, what their businesses do, and how Jobber can help them succeed, to turn leads into advocates.
They all have an incredible passion for sales, our customer, and a connection to our purpose. This team is focused on delivering on the promise to make small businesses more successful, and they celebrate, motivate, and challenge each other daily. They also want to see each other be successful, through regular 1:1’s which focus on performance, coaching, and long-term development, and consistent feedback on how you can continue to grow.
Reporting to the Director, Sales, the Sales Enablement Manager will provide our Sales organization the information, content, and tools they need to operate more effectively. You’ll become a business partner to the Sales leadership team to ensure their teams are set up for success, work with our Business Operations team to get visibility into metrics for improvement, and deliver best-in-class results.
The Sales Enablement Manager will:
- Create and maintain Jobber’s Sales playbook and work alongside the management team to ensure consistency of processes and messaging across the team.
- Continuously identify areas of improvement that would lead to measurable outcomes in key metrics by creating and providing ongoing training and coaching resources to individual contributors.
- Partner with required stakeholders to identify and understand process gaps and develop resources (customer stories, marketing collateral, competitive intelligence, etc.) that will help push opportunities and deals forward.
- Act as a liaison between Sales and other departments to ensure visibility into upcoming new features and releases, provide appropriate feedback, identify necessary sales support resources, and then develop, create, and implement these resources.
- Contribute to, organize and champion important sales events like quarterly kickoffs, lunch and learns, and other training sessions.
To be successful, you should have:
- 2+ years working as a sales consultant/executive/account manager in a high volume, short cycle, B2B environment.
- Previous experience developing and implementing sales training tools.
- A track record of ambitious career growth, exceeding targets and being able to motivate others to do the same.
- The ability to dig into the data. You’ll need a strong understanding of Salesforce, excel spreadsheets and any other methodology of getting the data you need to be successful, then being able to use this to measure and track key sales metrics.
- To think big, yet manage the details. You can see the big picture but are also laser focused on delivery and execution.
- Next level communication and relationship building abilities. We move fast, which means you’ll need to build a high degree of trust with peers and key stakeholders.
- The ability to collaborate with business partners across the organization. Working with Sales reps, Product Marketing, Product Development, and other leadership members, you’ll be required to articulate strategic ideas, learn the inner workings of Jobber, and then deliver on high-level concepts.
- The ability to teach yourself, and others. Our team uses a variety of tools, so you’ll need to learn the most efficient uses of them and then spread that knowledge amongst the team.
What you can expect from Jobber:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function to help you reach your career goals and fullest potential.
- Three weeks paid vacation for your long breaks and a fully stocked kitchen for your short breaks.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and make an impact on $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver over $6-billion a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!