Are you excited to accelerate our Sales organization?
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist to join our Sales department!
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
Our Sales team gains an understanding of who our customers are, what their businesses do, and how Jobber can help them succeed, to turn leads into advocates.
They all have an incredible passion for sales, our customer, and a connection to our purpose. This team is focused on delivering on the promise to make small businesses more successful, and they celebrate, motivate, and challenge each other daily. They also want to see each other be successful, through regular 1:1’s which focus on performance, coaching, and long-term development, and consistent feedback on how you can continue to grow.
Reporting to the Manager, Sales Enablement, the Sales Enablement Specialist will help provide our Sales organization the information, content, and tools they need to operate more effectively. You’ll become a critical member of the enablement team by creating and managing sales content, help with facilitation of materials and courses, and assist in the ongoing training and development of our world-class sales team.
The Sales Enablement Specialist will:
- Help create and maintain Jobber’s Sales playbook and ensure consistency of processes and messaging across the team.
- Design, build & test in-person, on demand and virtual enablement content
- Continuously seek out opportunities to improve enablement content, delivery and impact
- Partner with required stakeholders to identify and understand process gaps and develop resources (customer stories, marketing collateral, competitive intelligence, etc.) that will help push opportunities and deals forward.
- Contribute to, help organize and champion important sales events like quarterly kickoffs, lunch and learns, and other training sessions.
To be successful, you should have:
- 1+ years of experience working in sales or customer service within a high volume, short cycle, B2B environment, with a track record of ambitious career growth, consistent achievement of targets and being able to motivate others to do the same.
- The ability to dig into a project. You’ll need a strong understanding of how our team operates, what drives success and what resonates with our customers. Seeing the solution from different angles and providing solutions that cater to different learning styles.
- A knack for identifying gaps in our process and how to fill them. Thinking outside of the box and our current process and coming up with smart solutions.
- A high level of organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to collaborate with business partners across the organization. Working with Sales reps, Product Marketing and other leadership members, you’ll be required to articulate strategic ideas, learn the inner workings of Jobber, and then deliver on high-level concepts.
- The ability to teach yourself, and others. Our team uses a variety of tools, so you’ll need to learn the most efficient uses of them and then spread that knowledge amongst the team.
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!