Are you interested in creating a $100M Sales machine?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to be part of our Business Operations (BizOps) Department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
The Revenue Operations team is the strategic convergence of sales, success and marketing operations. As part of the Business Operations Org, we act as an internal consultant for our stakeholders that are focused on business KPIs. Our work can be broken down into four pillars: People, Process, Data and Technology. Our goal is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our respective stakeholders.
Reporting to the Manager, Sales Operations, the Sales Operations Manager will work closely with Sales leadership to drive strategic projects that support our aggressive growth, and improve customer satisfaction and adoption of Jobber. You will help create the vision, structure, and processes required to scale the department and help Jobber become the market leader in the Home and Commercial Services industry.
The Sales Operations Manager will:
- Own the operations of our Sales function. Work with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Success to drive effective processes that help us convert prospects at every stage of the funnel.
- Facilitate and drive strategic planning along with Sales leadership and Finance for high level initiatives such as Organizational Structure, Sales Compensation, Segmentation, and new experiments.
- Work collaboratively inside and outside the team. You will act as a liaison between the Sales and Marketing functions to align with them on top priorities. Also, you will work closely with our Salesforce Developer and Sales Ops Coordinator to effectively manage operations.
- Establish the source of truth for Sales metrics. Create, maintain and communicate the sales metrics that impact the business and help set targets to push the team forward.
- Establish and manage dashboards to report Sales KPIs and team performance (by target, geography, offer, etc.).
- Analyze sales trends and performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies and better understand process bottlenecks and inconsistencies throughout the entire sales lifecycle.
- Understanding the technological needs of the Sales teams, and enacting tooling changes as needed – from sourcing through to implementation.
- Troubleshooting sales-related issues; including but not limited to sales commissions, crediting, quota, and assignment – and help maintain accuracy in our systems.
To be successful, you should have:
- Sales Ops experience; strong understanding of SMB B2B SaaS Sales, sales processes, pipelines, and how marketing activities tie into the overall sales funnel.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, and experience with BI tools such as Klipfolio or Mode Analytics.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision making.
- Experience with backend implementation of different tools with Salesforce.
- To be comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast and things are changing every day – what worked yesterday might not anymore.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and establish new processes while streamlining existing ones.
- To be a champion of Jobber’s culture and core values – humble, supportive, and give a sh*t.
It would be really great (but not a deal-breaker) if you had:
- A quantitative degree in a field such as Business or Math.
- Previous experience working in a SaaS or Startup environment.
- Certification in Salesforce or another CRM.
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Coaching and Development function, including Development Coaches, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for all your breaks: from vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off to celebrate, health days to support your physical and mental health, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!