Do you like building systems that help people work more efficiently?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Salesforce Developer to be part of our Business Operations (BizOps) department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
BizOps is our internal consulting team – they’re the decision support mechanism that connects data, business insights and an internal tech stack (systems) with the rest of the organization. In essence, BizOps is a central function that exists to drive business outcomes in all corners of Jobber’s ecosystem.
Revenue Operations is the alignment of sales, marketing and customer success operations across the full customer lifecycle to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all the teams accountable to revenue. RevOps is the backbone of revenue teams and provides operations, analytics, technology and process support to them.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations, the Salesforce Developer will integrate Salesforce with other Jobber systems and optimize Salesforce performance to enable our sales and customer success teams to build better relationships with our customers. There are a number of internal tools we use that allow our teams to do great work, which is the direct impact you will have by analyzing, designing and optimizing business processes related to Salesforce.
To be successful, you should have:
- 3+ years experience developing and implementing Salesforce Sales Cloud Solution.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience.
- Experience in working with Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, and Lightning components.
- Experience with Salesforce declarative programming tools such as Process Builder and Flow Builder/Cloud Flow Designer.
- Experience in working with data migration and import tools such as Data Loader and Data Import Wizard.
- To collaborate. You are team-oriented but able to work autonomously with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- To be a self-starter. You are the kind of person who knows what needs to get done and you make it happen. You also involve the right people to help you with this.
- To be a strong troubleshooter. You’ll be very familiar with Salesforce best practices and the ability to recommend changes to our process that will increase efficiency for our internal teams.
- To be highly adaptable. You will need to support the high-performance revenue teams with ad-hoc requests and help in removing barriers/enabling new pathways on an ever-changing landscape
It would be really great (but not required) if you had…
- Salesforce.com developer certification.
- Experience with Salesforce Configuration and Administration.
- Experience with Heroku Connect.
- Experience in developing integrated solutions using REST and/or SOAP.
- Familiarity with building reports and dashboards.
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver over $6-billion a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!