Does driving business decisions using data sound exciting to you?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We’re looking for a Senior Analyst, Customer Analytics to be part of our Business Analytics team.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada by Canadian Business, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
Business Analytics is part of the Business Operations team, our internal consulting team – they’re the decision support mechanism that connects data, business insights and an internal tech stack (systems) with the rest of the organization. Business Analytics works with every function in Jobber to raise insights, analyze results and influence decision making through a well rounded understanding of the business and deep analysis of data.
Using a combination of strong business and analytical acumen, the Senior Analyst, Customer Analytics will deliver custom analysis and insights that will support important decisions that will drive revenue growth and improve internal operational efficiency.
The Senior Analyst, Customer Analytics will:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of company strategies and tactics through data analysis and data-driven insights. Constantly raise the bar in terms of using domain/ industry knowledge, technical analytical skills and strong business context to drive actionable insight.
- Design and execute analysis that provide insight into customer behavior
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth and operational costs’ savings
- Ensure that the business stakeholder’ teams have the right data at the right time
- Foster a culture of data driven decision making & storytelling among the stakeholders that you support.
- Design and develop strategic and operational success metrics
- Build reports and dashboards that provide a clear and comprehensive view into business performance
To be successful, you should have:
- Experience in customer analytics for SaaS or subscription business
- Strong applied technical skills in SQL focused on data cleaning and preparation, analysis and exploration, and visualization and reporting.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Mode Analytics/Tableau/Looker
- A curious analytical mind and a growth mindset.
- To be proactive and relentless. You are capable of seeking information independently, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results
- A strong and confident communication style. You have the ability to actively listen and consult with stakeholders, and you can take something complex and difficult and make it easy to digest
- To be comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast and things are changing every day – what worked yesterday might not anymore
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Coaching and Development function, including Development Coaches, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for all your breaks: from vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off to celebrate, health days to support your physical and mental health, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!