Does your definition of success mean empowering others?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Set-Up to join our Success Team.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our Success team collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to bring our company values to life for our customers. By embodying our values of being humble, supportive, and truly giving a sh*t, the Success team ensures that all our customers can be successful in Jobber.
Whether by phone, live chat, email, or 1:1 sessions, this team is on standby waiting to explain the newest feature, help with functionality and custom workflows, or happy to accept feedback! This team thrives on constant communication with one another and with our customers, and plays a significant impact on the lives of entrepreneurs and business owners that utilize Jobber.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, the Manager, Customer Set-Up, will work to empower a rapidly growing team of supportive Product Coaches and directly impact the development of our support processes as we continue to grow. We’re looking for someone who understands the importance of being a strong voice for our customers, improving our customer experience and establishing coaching techniques in a high volume customer support environment. You will lead by example, by becoming an expert in our product and creating an environment that thrives on feedback and continuous improvement.
The Senior Manager, Customer Set-Up will:
- Manage a team of Managers and optimize results through effective performance management planning. This includes (but not limited to) 1:1’s, “real-time” coaching, documented career plans and any other creative programs you think will be impactful. In order to be successful, our employees need to clearly understand how to get there.
- Collaborate with other leaders and departments at Jobber (Sales, Product, Marketing) to ensure that the team can provide informed and proactive support in accordance with all campaigns, product launches and customer initiatives.
- Drive and encourage feedback loops to help amplify a customer support environment focused on the needs of the customer and rooted in empathy.
- Be incredibly reliable for our customers by utilizing strong communication skills to communicate with multiple stakeholders when things might not be going how they expected.
- To be agile and adaptable in a very fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast and things are changing every day – what worked yesterday might not anymore. You need to be invigorated by this type of environment, and be excited by a new challenge.
- Strive for execution excellence through the optimization of Salesforce and other platforms/tools.
- Analyse, communicate, re-communicate (and maybe even obsess a bit) over success metrics and forecasting to coach, scale, and provide quality service from every team member.
- Recruit, onboard and optimize success training to reduce ramp-up time for new hires.
- Become an ambassador of our culture by being humble, supportive – and someone who truly gives a shit!
To be successful, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of customer success management or team-lead experience.
- Extensive experience working as a product specialist/customer success representative/product coach in a high volume, SaaS environment.
- A track record of ambitious career growth, exceptional customer support and the ability to motivate others to do the same.
- A strong understanding of Salesforce, excel spreadsheets and any other methodology of getting the data you need to be successful.
- To think big, yet manage the details. You can see the big picture, but are also laser focused on delivery and execution.
- Next level communication and relationship building abilities. We move fast, which means you’ll need to build a high degree of trust with peers and key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate and articulate strategic ideas with executives and deliver on high-level concepts.
- An incredible passion for our customer and a connection to our purpose – to help small businesses be more successful.
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!