Does driving business decisions sound exciting to you?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We’re looking for a Senior Product Analyst to be part of our Business Operations team at our office in downtown Edmonton, AB, or in Toronto, ON, at our office in the King West area.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada by Canadian Business, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Business Operations is our internal consulting team – they’re the decision support mechanism that connects data, business insights and an internal tech stack (systems) with the rest of the organization. In essence, Business Operations is a central function that exists to drive business outcomes in all corners of Jobber’s ecosystem.
Using a combination of strong business acumen and data analytics, the Senior Product Analyst will work with senior leaders across the company to drive strategic projects that support our aggressive growth and improve customer satisfaction and adoption of Jobber. Specifically in this role, you will be working with our Product team to define and measure key metrics, promote new analytical techniques, question assumptions, and be the storyteller behind the numbers. Your insights and findings are leveraged to make and support important decisions on how we spend Jobber dollars.
The Senior Product Analyst will:
- Foster a data-driven, test-and-learn culture with your passion for telling stories with data and surfacing insights through exploratory analytics, experimentation, in-depth research into customer analytics, product usage data, and the customer journey.
- Influence change by presenting insights and recommendations to a variety of levels within the organization, including executives.
- Partner with Product Managers to set the strategy and goals of different teams across different areas of the business.
- Analyze and monitor the performance of product initiatives and growth experiments, recommend ways to optimize actions to drive impact.
- Size the potential impact of new product initiatives and make recommendations on their relative priority.
- Work with cross-functional teams to analyze opportunities, synthesize findings, and develop action plans.
To be successful, you should have:
- 3+ years of experience using analytics to drive key business decisions in a business/product analyst, business intelligence, or strategy consulting role.
- Experience with languages such as SQL, R and/or Python for manipulating data sets.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Mode Analytics or Looker.
- To be proactive and relentless. You are capable of seeking information independently, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results.
- To have a strong and confident communication style. You have the ability to actively listen and consult with stakeholders, and you can take something complex and difficult and make it easy to digest.
- To be comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast and things are changing every day – what worked yesterday might not anymore.
What you can expect from Jobber:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function to help you reach your career goals and fullest potential.
- Three weeks paid vacation for your long breaks and a fully stocked kitchen for your short breaks.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and make an impact on $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver over $6-billion a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!