Do you have what it takes to help us 10X our customer base and scale operations to ensure customer success?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Success Operations Manager to be part of our Revenue Operations team in our Business Operations (BizOps) Department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
BizOps is our internal consulting team – they’re the decision support mechanism that connects data, business insights and an internal tech stack (systems) with the rest of the organization. In essence, BizOps is a central function that exists to drive business outcomes in all corners of Jobber’s ecosystem.
Revenue Operations is the alignment of sales, marketing and customer success operations across the full customer lifecycle to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all the teams accountable to revenue. RevOps is the backbone of revenue teams and provides operations, analytics, technology and process support to them.
Reporting to the Manager, Revenue Operations, the Success Operations Manager will work closely with Success leadership to drive strategic projects that support our aggressive growth, improve customer satisfaction and adoption of Jobber.
You will help create the vision, structure, and processes required to scale the department and help Jobber become the market leader in the Home and Commercial Services industry.
The Success Operations Manager will:
- Own the operations of our Customer Success function. Work with the key stakeholders in Success, Sales and Marketing to drive effective processes that help us onboard new customers, retain our existing ones, and maximize their utilization of the product.
- Drive highly impactful projects within Jobber covering go-to-market strategy, customer segmentation, customer health scoring, customer analytics, and customer experience.
- Facilitate and drive strategic planning along with leadership for high-level initiatives such as Organizational Structure, Expansion & Retention Strategies, and new experiments.
- Establish the source of truth for Customer Success metrics. Create, maintain and share the metrics that impact the business and help set targets to push the team forward.
- Co-own success analytics roadmap and respective dashboards to report on important business and efficiency metrics and mine insights for continuous improvement
- Analyze product usage and churn to identify greater efficiencies and better understand process bottlenecks and inconsistencies throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively inside and outside the team. You will act as a liaison between Success and other functions to align on top priorities. Also, you will work closely with our other RevOps Managers and Coordinators to effectively manage operations and share learnings.
- Understand the technological needs of the Success team, and enact tooling changes as needed – from sourcing through to implementation.
- Troubleshooting success-related issues, including but not limited to system bug, scheduling, process gaps, and help maintain accuracy in our systems
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success operations and; strong understanding of customer experience, customer churn, renewals, customer satisfaction, technology adoption, and how marketing activities tie into the overall sales funnel in business strategy, management consulting, finance, or another analytical role
- Familiarity with tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce and RingCentral; and experience with BI tools such as Looker, Google Studio or Mode Analytics.
- Demonstrate a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers to meet their needs and also remove potential roadblocks
- To collaborate and listen. You’re supportive and open to opinions outside of your own, act as an internal consultant to help with problem-solving, build relationships, and take feedback and incorporate it to make your strategies even better.
- To be a solid communicator. You're passionate about sharing the story behind your work, including the ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision-making.
- To know how to juggle. We’re a dynamic start-up, and with that can come change – you need to be comfortable multitasking, prioritizing, and living in the ambiguity.
- To be ambitious and humble. You don’t accept the status quo simply because “it’s what we’ve always done.” You push for better, newer, and more innovative ways to do things—all while staying humble.
It would be really great (but not a deal-breaker) if you had:
- A quantitative degree in a field such as Business or Math
- Previous experience working in a SaaS or Startup environment
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named one of the best places to work in Canada by Great Place to Work, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function, including Development Coach, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for your breaks: from three weeks vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player…yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!