Do you believe the secret to the success of a company is the people?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Talent Attraction Manager to join our scaling organization and help us build an incredible talent community.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail, we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. Having been named the #2 fastest growing software company in Canada and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, it’s clear we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011 – but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our product provides entrepreneurs the flexibility of working in their office or the field and we offer that same opportunity to our employees. You will have the choice to work in either our Edmonton or Toronto offices or remotely anywhere within Canada. We’re committed to ensuring the best experience for all Jobberinos to do impactful work. We weren’t named a top workplace in Canada for nothing!
The People team at Jobber builds an environment where the very best people can do amazing work. From your first point of contact with one of our recruiters, through your onboarding and time in the company, the People team is here to help you be successful.
The Talent Attraction (TA) team focuses on finding the right people to join us on our journey on helping make the people in small businesses successful. When hiring needs arise in the business, TA works with hiring managers to facilitate an external and/or internal process to find the right person for the position.
We’re looking for two new individuals to join us as a Talent Attraction Manager, who will each have the opportunity to work on a team that drives engagement with our candidates through story-telling and conversations, cares about diversity and inclusion, and provides an impressive level of clarity to multiple stakeholders.
In this role, you will be responsible for finding individuals passionate about seeing entrepreneurs succeed by hiring for specific departments. One individual will cover our Marketing and Operations groups, while another will work within our technical positions, partnering with our Product, Growth, and Business Operations departments to support them in finding incredible talent for their teams.
The Talent Attraction Manager will:
- Champion the recruiting process and collaborate closely with hiring managers within our technical departments to consistently understand and level-up their skills. You will be responsible for the full cycle recruiting process that includes funnel strategy development, sourcing, interviewing, scheduling, candidate communication and offer documents.
- Build strong candidate pipelines and talent communities by leveraging networking opportunities (Jobber-sponsored events, industry events, meetups, etc.), creating strong recruitment campaigns and establishing communication strategies that heighten candidate engagement in the short and long term.
- Foster strong relationships both internally and externally. You’ll help to develop our talent brand by fostering community relationships and becoming a story-teller of Jobber to external stakeholders. Within Jobber, you’ll work to become a business partner to the teams you support and develop yourself into a pillar of trust as the resident recruiting expert.
- Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation and influence hiring decisions. You’ll play a critical role in establishing metrics that both influence and inform hiring managers.
- Understand our diversity and inclusion approach and make recommendations to strengthen this focus within the overall recruitment process.
- Become an ambassador of our culture by being humble, supportive – and someone who truly gives a sh*t! You will represent Jobber with the highest degree of professionalism.
To be successful, you should have:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in either a SaaS company or a high volume agency environment placing technical candidates.
- Previous experience influencing and shaping an exciting and effective talent acquisition process would be ideal.
- A natural storyteller and masterful networker.
- A data-driven mindset paired with a curiosity that helps inform and educate our leaders.
- A track record of success, exceeding targets and being able to motivate others to do the same.
- To think big, yet manage the details. You can see the big picture, but are also laser focused on delivery and execution. This role requires a ton of organizing – you’re dealing with multiple candidates and roles at once! – so there’s not a lot of room to let things slip through the cracks.
- Next level communication and relationship building abilities. You’re striving to be a candidate advocate while also being a business partner to your departments.
All interviews are currently being conducted virtually – via phone or video.
What you can expect from Jobber:
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
A bit more about us: