How do Jobber and CompanyCam work together?
CompanyCam and Jobber make it easy for you to automatically capture relevant image information on every job site. You can then share with your customers along the way on jobs and invoices.
1. A new project gets created in CompanyCam automatically for every new Client Property added to Jobber.
2. Snap, edit, annotate photos within CompanyCam projects.
3. CompanyCam automatically sends those photos to the most recent Job in Jobber at the matching Property address.
4. Photos will automatically display in the Jobber notes section for Jobs associated to the matching Property.
5. Notes and attachments can automatically be transferred down through the chain to the next work object, Invoices.
The CompanyCam integration is available on Core, Connect, and Grow plans. Visit Pricing
Service providers must have a CompanyCam account. Pricing is set by CompanyCam and managed in your CompanyCam account. No additional Jobber fees apply. Learn more