A Note About Children. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website, App, and/or Service. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information (defined in Collection of Information below) from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Information to Jobber and we learn that the Personal Information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Personal Information about our Customers’ End Users. We may process Personal Information about our customers’ end users, such as their name, phone number, address, and payment information in connection with transactions processed or data stored by our customers through our Service. We process this information as a service provider, or data processor, on our customers’ behalf, in accordance with our agreements with our customers. End users should contact our customers with any questions or requests to exercise their privacy rights.
What we Collect. Set out below are the ways in which we may collect Personal Information:
- Personal Information we Collect from our Customers. We may collect registration data such as your full name and email address as well as business contact information of individuals who work for our customers (i.e., field service companies that use the Service to manage aspects of their business and transactions) in order to communicate with those customers about their business relationship with Jobber. We may also collect payment credentials or related information from our customers in order to allow those customers to pay Jobber for services procured by such customers or in order to remit to such customers their share of transaction fees collected from end users. You have the ability to take/upload photos, notes and other content to the Website, App, and/or Service such as a photo and description of a job that you have completed. The content that you make available will be accessible to the Account Owner.
- E-commerce Transactions. If you make a purchase through our e-commerce store linked in your Jobber account, Jobber will collect your name, credit card billing information and shipping information. This information is used to process your transaction and deliver products purchased.
- Logs. Our servers automatically record information created by your use of our Services to help us diagnose and fix technical issues, and to improve the overall quality and user experience of our Services. Logs may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, details of how you used our Service (such as the functions you asked our Service to perform), diagnostic information related to the Services (such as crash activity reports), the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. Please see further below for more information on this.
- Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies. We use technologies like cookies, pixel tags and similar tracking technologies to gather information about how you are interacting with the Services, which may include identifying your IP address, browser type, and referring page. Please see further below for more information on this.
- Employee and Contractor Candidate Information. When we seek candidates for potential jobs or contracting engagements with Jobber, we collect information that those candidates choose to provide to us when applying, which may include contact information, education and employment history, credentials, place of residence, and other information the candidate believes to be relevant. For people who become our employees or contractors, we will typically retain the information provided by those candidates in the application process along with additional information to manage their employment or contractor relationship with us, including, without limitation, information related to income tax reporting and withholding and enrollment in Jobber benefit plans (in each case, to the extent applicable for the relevant relationship).
- Marketing Information. From time to time, we may conduct surveys or hold contests or other events and in connection with such surveys, contests, or events, we may use your connected Jobber account information to identify you and we may collect information you elect to provide about yourself, such as your name, email address, telephone number, organization name and address, and general information about the company for whom you work. In addition, we may use third-party service providers to collect business-related information about your employer such as its name, size, and revenue in connection with potentially offering the Services to your employer or for analytics purposes which may include evaluating current or future service offerings.
- Jobber Suppliers and Partners. Jobber collects business contact information of individuals who work for our suppliers and other partners to communicate with those suppliers and partners about their business relationship with Jobber.
Use of Personal Information. Jobber uses the Personal Information described above to:
- provide, operate, maintain, and improve the Website, App, and/or Service;
- account administration, billing, verification, and authentication purposes and to contact you in relation to the same;
- send technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- facilitate transactions and send related information to the relevant transaction participants, including confirmations and invoices;
- respond to comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service and support;
- communicate with you and provide news or information about us;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, App, and/or Service, and other illegal activities;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website, App, and/or Service, including generating aggregated and anonymized statistics and disclosing industry trends to third parties which are derived from use of the Service but do not include any Personal Information;
- conduct business and contractual relationships that we have with various persons and companies (such as customers, suppliers, partners, and employees); and
- for other purposes which we will notify you about and seek your consent.
THIRD PARTY RELATED-TERMS
- Third-Party Links. The Website, App, and/or Services may contain links to other third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Such third-party websites are governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third-party providers and we are not involved in any interaction or transaction between you and such third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit. The links to third-party websites or locations are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third parties or their products, content, or websites.
- Third-Party Partner Integrations. Optional third-party add-ons may be offered by our integration partners from time to time. Data shared with third-party integration partners is subject to the privacy policies and terms of service of such third parties.
COOKIES & OTHER AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION AND TRACKING METHODS
- Location Data Generally. If you download the App, the App will request access to your device location. If you grant the App access to your device location, we will be able to track the physical location of your device using GPS and WiFi signals. We use this information to provide the Service. You can remove the App’s access to your device location at any time by changing your privacy settings on your device. Not enabling access to your device location may limit the features and functionality of the Service that you can use. Location data will be available to the Account Owner, account administrators, and to Jobber.
- Location Data: Security Tracking. Location data is automatically tracked for fraud prevention purposes (e.g., to potentially identify unauthorized access to your account) and unusual patterns or location data that is flagged by the Security Services may be notified to the Account Owner/applicable administrators. In the event of high-risk activity flagged by the Security Services, your account may be temporarily disabled to protect against fraudulent activity through your account. We will notify you if we take this action and will provide information on how to verify your account and unblock access to the same.
- Time Tracking. You may use the time tracking functionality in the App to track how long it takes you to complete a work task. Time tracking functions may also use location data, if enabled. Such information will be made available to the Account Owner, account administrators, and to Jobber in our logs.
- Metadata. We collect and use various metadata derived from your use of the Service. For example, if you take a photo using the App, we also collect the time that such photo was taken. Such metadata will also be made available to the Account Owner.
- System Logs, Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies. Cookies and similar tracking technologies are used by us to track content usage and traffic on the Website and App. A cookie is a feature of your web browser that consists of a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies and similar tracking technology help us compile aggregate statistics about usage of the Website and App, such as how many users visit the Website, how long users spend viewing the Website, and what pages are viewed most often. This information is used to improve the content of the Website and App. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie. This gives you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Website, App, and/or Services. Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Website.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Service Providers and Business Partners. We may from time to time employ third parties to perform tasks for us and we may need to share Personal Information (including account information) with them to perform those tasks. Unless we tell you differently, such third parties do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary for them to perform the relevant tasks for us. The third parties we currently engage include third-party companies and individuals employed or contracted by us to provide certain capabilities within the Services and for certain general business functions, including the provision of database management, payment processing, and customer relationship management tools, including the Sub-Processors.
App Providers. By accessing Third-Party Apps or Jobber-Built Apps through the Jobber Marketplace, or through other means as applicable, certain Personal Information may be shared by us with App Providers in the case of Third-Party Apps, or applicable third-party software providers in the case of Jobber-Built Apps.
Payment Processors. When you provide credit card or other payment information to pay for Jobber subscriptions, your credit card and financial information is processed by a third-party subscription management provider. Jobber does not store and does not have access to detailed credit card information. If you use Jobber Payments, as further described in our Terms of Service, your payment information and payments will be processed by Stripe and such information and processing will be subject to Stripe’s own legal agreements which you should read carefully.
As Required by Law. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. Further, we may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request (including in pursuant to subpoenas, civil investigative demands, or similar processes);
- enforce our contracts or user agreements, including investigation of potential violations hereof; and
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
OTHER RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Access & Accuracy. You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although, in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner. We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete, or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Please go to https://www.getjobber.com/GDPR to read additional terms which apply to EEA residents’ data under the General Data Protection Regulation.
California Consumer Privacy Act. Please go to https://www.getjobber.com/CCPA to read additional disclosures required under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Contact Us. If you would like to access your information or would otherwise like to exercise any of your rights in respect of your Personal Information (whether as set out above or otherwise), if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, or if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: [email protected] or
Attn: Privacy Officer
10130 103 Street NW, Suite 300