Free Appliance Repair Invoice Template
Create an invoice fast with our free appliance repair invoice generator
No more making invoices from scratch—use this free appliance repair invoice template to automatically create and download a custom invoice for any job. Just add your company and client details to our appliance repair invoice generator, then download a clean, professionally designed invoice as a PDF that’s easy to send to customers.
Here’s what our free appliance repair invoice template can help you do:
- Stay organized and include all necessary information
- Look more professional than handwritten invoices
- Get paid the proper amount, faster
- Track rates, prices, hard costs, expenses, and accounts receivable
- Protect your business with payment terms and conditions
- Make filing easier with digital copies of all invoices
- Keep your business running efficiently and consistently
Take a look at this professional appliance repair invoice example that was created using Jobber’s appliance repair invoice template:
Start invoicing faster with Jobber
Download your free invoice PDF below. Or, create a free account with Jobber to start sending invoices to clients in minutes. No credit card or contract required.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you’re writing the invoice, include a detailed list of what appliance repair products, services, and materials you provided, as well as how much it cost. The customer then receives this document and knows what they need to pay and by what date.
Here’s what to include on an appliance repair invoice:
• Invoice number for easier record keeping (e.g., Invoice #1001, #1002, etc.)
• Invoice issue date and the payment due date
• Company info (appliance repair business’s name, logo, phone number, email, mailing address)
• Client details (name, address, contact details)
• Line items with product and service descriptions (e.g., repair, maintenance, installation) and the type of appliance you serviced (e.g., refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven, heaters, or other domestic appliances in the work order)
• Costs associated with each line item (labor costs, materials and quantities, hourly rates, overhead costs, any special discounts)
• Subtotal before taxes, discounts, and service fees
• Total amount owed, including applicable taxes and discounts
• Invoice payment terms (payment deadline, instructions, accepted payment methods, late payment fees, any service warranty disclaimers)
• Personal note thanking the customer for choosing your services
Check out the appliance repair invoice sample below to see what our appliance repair invoice template includes:
This appliance repair invoice template is part of our free Job Toolkit where you can store client information, convert templated appliance repair estimates to invoices, and get paid for your work. It’s perfect for appliance repair business owners (like you!) who usually format and edit invoices on paper, or in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Excel spreadsheets.
Bill and invoice are two terms for the same thing: a document that presents the amount of money a customer owes for appliance repair services.
The difference depends on whether you’re a buyer (customer) or seller (small business owner). Invoice is the term that service providers use, while a client might refer to that invoice as a bill they have to pay. In other words—a service provider sends an invoice to a customer, and the client receives a bill.
Appliance repair bills and invoices should include a complete breakdown of all project costs, as well as payment information such as the due date, payment methods, and subtracted deposits.
Send an invoice as soon as you can after the job is complete—ideally, less than 48 hours after finishing an appliance repair job. Sending invoices late can lead to confusion and delay you from getting paid. Just make sure you and your client agree that the job is done and their appliance is back in good working order!
Typically, an appliance repair invoice should be paid within two weeks of the service date. You can test payment deadlines and see what works best for your appliance repair business’s cash flow, but within 30 days is generally the rule of thumb.
Some business owners prefer to accept a deposit beforehand, and final payment the day of the service. You might want to offer financing to your customers to get some payment up front and make your high-ticket services more affordable.
Jobber’s appliance repair invoicing software makes it easy to create, send, and track invoices online from your desktop or mobile device. Automatically convert job details into customer-friendly appliance repair invoices, follow up on overdue payments, and get paid faster. Jobber also helps you spend less time on admin work like estimating, scheduling, time tracking, and other details that keep your appliance repair business running smoothly.
Here’s what you can do with appliance repair invoicing software:
• Create professional invoices with your logo and appliance repair company branding
• Automate invoice follow-ups with customized emails and texts
• Send multiple appliance repair invoices at once with batch invoicing
• Set reminders to invoice after each visit, or create a custom reminder schedule
• Keep track of which appliance repair jobs have and haven’t been invoiced
• See which invoices are paid, awaiting payment, and past due
• Communicate with clients using email and SMS
• Get paid faster with credit card processing and consumer financing options
• Schedule teams, route work, and track time and expenses
Learn more about how Jobber can help you create invoices and get paid faster.
Looking for an industry-specific invoice?
- Appliance repair invoice template
- Carpet cleaning invoice template
- Cleaning invoice template
- Commercial cleaning invoice template
- Construction invoice template
- Contractor invoice template
- Drywall invoice template
- Electrical invoice template
- Flooring invoice template
- Handyman invoice template
- HVAC invoice template
- Junk removal invoice template
- Landscape invoice template
- Lawn care invoice template
- Painting invoice template
- Pest control invoice template
- Plumbing invoice template
- Pool service invoice template
- Pressure washing invoice template
- Roofing invoice template
- Snow removal invoice template
- Tree service invoice template
- Window cleaning invoice template