Free Pool Service Invoice Template
Use this pool service invoice template to create and download a customized invoice for any job. Just add your company and client information to our invoice generator, then download your professional invoice as a PDF that’s easy to send to clients.
Create a pool service invoice fast with our free invoice generator
It can be hard to format and edit invoices in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and Excel. Save yourself the hassle and make a clean, easy pool invoice in a few clicks with our pool service invoice generator.
Save your custom invoice template
Looking for an industry-specific invoice?
Here’s what to include on an invoice for a pool service job:
• An invoice number for record-keeping purposes (e.g., Invoice #1001, #1002, etc.)
• Invoice issue date and payment due date
• Your pool service business’s name, logo, phone number, email, and mailing address
• Your client’s name and contact details
• Line items that describe the pool services you provided (e.g., weekly swimming pool maintenance, pool cleaning, chlorination, filtering systems, installation, repairs, refurbishing, any products or goods)
• The costs and quantities for each line item, including labor costs, overhead costs, and any special discounts
• The date the invoice was issued and the payment due date (making the due date as clear as possible without confusing terms like “Net 30”)
• Subtotal before taxes, discounts, and service fees
• The total amount owed, including applicable taxes and discounts
• Payment terms that include the payment deadline, instructions, accepted payment methods, late payment fees, and any service warranty disclaimers
• A note thanking the customer for choosing your services
Here’s a pool service invoice example that was created using Jobber’s pool service invoicing software:
To format your swimming pool service invoices like the sample pool service invoice above, you can use our online invoice generator. It already has every section your invoice needs—just add your personal details and job information and send it off to your client.
Using a pool service invoice template can help you stay consistent and save you hours of typing, copying, and pasting. Here are some tips for creating an invoice:
• Use a simple, professional layout with your pool company branding
• Include your company and customer contact info
• Describe the pool cleaning services, maintenance, or repairs your technician provided
• Include the hourly rates and other prices for your swimming pool services
• Make your invoice payment terms and conditions clear
• Include your subtotal, applicable taxes, discounts, and fees before the total
Use our free invoice generator as a quick-start template—you can reuse it as often as you like for billing any pool service.
Our pool service invoice generator helps you create customizable, professional invoices for any kind of pool cleaning or maintenance job, in minutes. It’s a blank form that you can easily fill out with the services you provided.
All you have to do is type in all the information you would normally add to a standard invoice. Once you fill out the blank invoice template, you can download your custom invoice as an Adobe PDF and send it to your client easily.
This pool service invoice template is part of a larger free toolkit where you can store client information, convert their pool service estimates to invoices, and get paid for your work. It’s perfect if you’re just starting a pool cleaning business or exploring software instead of pen and paper.
A pool service invoice template helps you write invoices quickly and consistently without having to start from scratch every time. When you spend less time creating invoices, you can invoice your clients faster and get paid.
Here’s what a pool service invoice template can do for you:
• Reduce room for error by including mandatory form fields
• Make you look more professional than handwritten invoices
• Get you paid the proper amount on time
• Cut down on repetitive data entry and save you time
• Help you track rates, prices, hard costs, expenses, and accounts receivable
• Protect your business with payment terms and conditions
• Make filing easier with digital copies of all invoices
You can find templates as fill-in PDFs, Microsoft Word or Google Doc, Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets—or just use our easy invoice generator. These templates are essential to keeping your business efficient and consistent.
With a pool service invoice template, it’s easy to streamline your invoicing process and turn hours of work into minutes.
A quote describes what the finished work will look like and how much it’ll cost to complete. This is the first step in any job. Your swimming pool service quote should show the client what they can expect, and you don’t start the job until they sign off on it.
An invoice is the final bill you send to the client for the completed work. This is the last step of the job. The amount on your pool service invoice might be different from the amount on the quote, depending on how much the work changed during the job.
Using pen and paper, you could spend hours writing down your contact details, adding your customer’s information, writing in all your pool service line items from memory, and adding prices for each line item.
You can speed up this process by using an easy-to-fill pool service invoice generator—all you need to fill out is the information specific to your job and customer.
Use a free invoice template that looks professional and includes your pool service company logo, colors, and contact information.
You should send out your pool service invoice as soon as the job is complete, especially if it’s a recurring invoice for regular service. If that’s not possible, try not to wait any longer than 48 hours to send the invoice.
Sending invoices late can lead to confusion and delay you from getting paid. Just make sure you and the pool owner agree that the job is done!
Typically, your client should pay the invoice within two weeks of the service date. You can test payment deadlines and see what works best for your business’s cash flow, but within 30 days is generally the rule of thumb.
Some business owners prefer to accept a deposit beforehand, then take final payment the day of the service. You might want to offer financing to your customers to get some payment up front and make your high-ticket services more affordable.
Invoicing software helps pool service providers like you collect payment for work using invoices that you can create, send, and track online.
Jobber’s pool service software makes it easy to create an invoice from your desktop or mobile device. With Jobber, you can convert job details into customer-friendly invoices and automatically follow up with customers on overdue payments.
Here’s what you can do with pool service invoice software:
• Create professional invoices that feature your logo and company branding
• Automate invoice follow-ups with customized emails and texts
• Send multiple invoices at once with batch invoicing
• Set reminders to invoice after each visit, or create a custom reminder schedule
• See which invoices are paid, awaiting payment, and past due
• Keep track of which visits have and haven’t been invoiced
• Communicate with clients using email and SMS
• Get paid faster with credit card processing and consumer financing options
• Schedule teams, route work, and track time and expenses
Learn more about how Jobber can help you create invoices and get paid faster.
Over 200,000 home service pros in 50+ industries trust Jobber
“If you can make a quote on the spot, you’re 10 steps ahead of the competition.”
Jobber changed the game because it’s right at people’s fingertips.