Free Pressure Washing Receipt Generator
Download your free pressure washing receipt template
Want to save time and effort during your invoicing and payment process? Turn hours of admin work into just a few clicks—customize our free pressure washing receipt template by filling in your business name, customer information, job details, transaction date, and more. Download a pressure washing service receipt in printable PDF format, then easily send it to customers.
(Want to speed up this process even more? Use pressure washing business software to send invoices, accept payment, and automatically send receipts to customers when the job’s done.)
About this template
- List customizable job line items
- Add in contact information and job details
- Calculate the job’s total costs, including tax and tip
- Generate a simple downloadable receipt
Take a look at this professional pressure washing receipt example that was created using Jobber’s receipt template:
Get your receipt
Your receipt is ready! Download it now and send it to your customer. Or, try our invoicing software and manage your receipts and invoices in the same place you estimate, schedule, and manage your work.Get Invoicing Software
Frequently Asked Questions
A receipt is written proof that a customer paid for your pressure washing services. It’s an important part of the billing and payment process. This receipt shows what the customer paid and when, which is helpful if there’s a dispute or other problem with your service. Both you and your customer need to keep copies of the receipt.
Our free pressure washing service receipt template makes it fast and simple to customize and send professional receipts when the job’s done. Whether you’re just starting a pressure washing business or you’ve been a power washer for years, this template is the perfect tool to help you complete any customer transaction.
Make sure to include this information in your pressure wash service receipt:
• Your pressure washing company name, address, and contact details
• The customer’s name and contact information
• The date when you finished the job or completed the transaction
• Receipt number that matches your estimate, job, or invoice number
• Products/services provided (e.g., driveway or siding cleaning services), including item description, quantity, and cost per hour or square foot
• Payment total amount, including subtotal, discounts, tips, and taxes
• Payment terms and conditions related to the transaction
• Any notes about the transaction (e.g., payment method)
• A brief thank-you note showing you appreciate the customer’s business
Your pressure washing receipt should also include the word “receipt” somewhere that’s easy to spot. Receipts and invoices look a lot alike but have different purposes, so the receipt needs to show that the customer paid for your services in full.
If you use a basic pressure washing receipt generator like this one, your receipt automatically includes all the details you need. Check out the pressure washing receipt sample below to see how your receipt should look when it’s finished:
A standard receipt template helps you create a detailed receipt for your customer after you’ve finished a pressure washing job. Here’s what you can do with our quick and easy pressure washing receipt template:
• Create and send accurate receipts to customers with just a few clicks
• Save time and money making your own receipts from scratch
• Customize receipts with your business and customer details
• Make a good impression with digital receipts—no more pen and paper
• Build a reputation as a professional and credible pressure washer
• Make receipts when you’re in the office or on the go using your phone
• Reduce the risk of errors by adding up service prices and taxes automatically
• Avoid possible customer disputes by sending digital proof of payment
• File your pressure washing receipt by saving it as a printable PDF
• Keep accurate records of customer transactions for tax season
With a blank pressure washing receipt template, it takes just a few minutes to enter all the job details your customer needs to see. The generator automatically calculates how much you charged for pressure washing and adds it up for you, including sales tax and tips. Then all you have to do is send the receipt to your customer to finalize the transaction.
You can also find receipt templates as editable PDFs, Google Docs, Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, or Google Sheets.
Making and sending receipts is even easier when you use pressure washing software like Jobber. Send a professional invoice, get paid faster through Jobber Payments, and automatically send the customer a receipt—without any extra effort. You can also manage your payment details in the same place as your estimating and scheduling.
You can use this free pressure washing receipt generator to create receipts for USD and CAD transactions. Try Jobber for free if you need more currencies.
This tool is a simple pressure washing receipt generator, so it doesn’t use your logo. However, you can upload your logo and apply your brand colors when you try professional invoicing software.
The best time to send a receipt to a customer is right after they pay for your services. That way you finish the transaction as soon as possible and won’t forget to send the receipt. Promptly send a detailed, accurate receipt, and your customer will see you as a professional pressure washer.
There are a few ways to send pressure washing receipts to customers. Choose the option that’s most convenient for them:
• Save your receipt as a PDF and email it to the customer
• Print the receipt and hand it to the customer
• Print and mail the receipt to the customer’s home or business
A receipt is written proof that your customer paid their pressure washing service invoice. Here’s the difference between an invoice and a receipt:
• You send an invoice (also called a bill) to your customer after the power washing job is done. When you’re writing the invoice, include a detailed list of services you provided and materials you used, as well as how much it all cost. The customer then receives the document and knows how much they need to pay and by what date.
• You send a receipt to the customer after they pay their invoice. The receipt includes the same details as your pressure washing invoice, but the document is marked “paid.” Now you and the customer both have a record showing your transaction is finished.
Need to make a pressure washing invoice instead of a receipt? Use our free pressure washing invoice template.
Keep customer receipts for 3–6 years after the tax year when the transaction took place. The exact length of time varies depending on where you live:
• U.S.: Hang onto receipts until three years from the date you filed your taxes for that year.
• Canada: Keep your receipts for six years after the end of the relevant tax year.
• UK: Store receipts for 5 years after the relevant tax year’s submission deadline.
• Australia: Keep all receipts for 5 years from the date you lodged your tax return.
Protect your customers’ personal information by destroying your pressure washing receipts when you no longer need them.
Always save and file your pressure washing receipts when transactions are complete. This makes it easier to file your taxes at the end of the year. Try these handy ideas for organizing all of your receipts:
• Get a small business bank account to handle all incoming and outgoing payments. This keeps all your transactions visible in one place.
• Save both original and digital copies of your pressure washing receipts at your place of business. Make sure your receipt filing system meets your country’s data storage requirements.
• Figure out a filing system that works for your pressure washing company. For example, you can organize receipts by year, then sort them by client or property.
• Use pressure washing software like Jobber to automatically convert an estimate or proposal into an invoice, then into a receipt, and keep everything organized. That way you’ll avoid any extra legwork or paperwork after getting paid.
(Want to make a pressure washing estimate? Try our free pressure washing estimate template.)
Looking for an industry-specific receipt?
- Cleaning receipt template
- Contractor receipt template
- Handyman receipt template
- HVAC receipt template
- Junk removal receipt template
- Landscaping receipt template
- Lawn care receipt template
- Painting receipt template
- Pest control receipt template
- Plumbing receipt template
- Pressure washing receipt template
- Roofing receipt template
- Snow removal receipt template
- Window cleaning receipt template