HVAC Proposal Template
Get your HVAC proposal template
Customize our HVAC proposal template with details like your company name and logo, client information, line items, final price, terms and conditions, and more. Download the basic PDF, or click “Customize Template” to create an even more professional-looking proposal, convert it to an invoice, and send it to your clients via email or text.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our proposal template makes it easy to send out professional-looking proposals for heating and cooling equipment. It’s perfect for HVAC contractors who are just getting started or exploring software instead of pen and paper.
By clicking on ‘Customize Template‘, you can create a free account to save multiple proposals, store client information, convert your proposals to invoices, and even get paid for your work.
If you’re just looking for an HVAC proposal form that you can fill out and reuse whenever you like, download the free PDF.
Looking for a commercial hvac proposal template? Use the free template above as an HVAC bid template to send out to builders and property managers.
Your HVAC proposal should include:
• Your HVAC business’s name, company logo, and contact information
• Your client’s name, address, phone number, and email
• A proposal number to keep your records organized
• A line item for each of your services or systems, with prices for each
• The total price, factoring in equipment costs, labor costs, your HVAC parts markup, any special discounts or rates, and sales tax
• How long the proposal is valid for
• Terms and conditions (e.g., deposit amount, payment terms)
• Space for the client’s signature so you can start on the approved work
An HVAC proposal template gives you everything your proposal needs in a blank form that’s easy to fill out. Professional templates save you time and help your proposals stand out from your competition.
Here’s what else an HVAC proposal template can do for you:
Save you time formatting your proposals
Make your proposals easy to read and professional
Reduce errors by making important sections mandatory to fill out
Automatically save product descriptions and prices
Protect your HVAC company with terms and conditions
You can find proposal templates as fill-in PDFs, Microsoft Word documents, Google Docs, or even HVAC software like Jobber.
With interactive proposals and quotes in Jobber, you can add optional line items that customers can choose from with one click. Then, you can convert the proposal into an invoice and get paid instantly—all with just a few clicks.
An HVAC proposal tells a potential client exactly how much they’ll be paying for the work. It includes detailed descriptions of the heating or cooling units you’re selling, along with exact prices. HVAC proposals usually include multiple options that a customer can choose from.
Meanwhile, an HVAC estimate is a rough description of an HVAC installation or service call, and it shows an approximate cost. (You can use our proposal template to create HVAC estimates, too.)
A proposal can take several hours to make if you’re using Word documents or Excel spreadsheets. When you make proposals from scratch, you have to format the document, write down contact details, add all your line items from memory, and tally up the costs in your head.
With an HVAC installation proposal template, it’ll only take a few minutes. When you click ‘Customize Template‘ above, you’ll start from a proposal that already has some basic information filled out. Once you add your line items, your subtotal will automatically get calculated—including taxes and discounts.
It should only take a few minutes to fill in the details that are specific to the project, then send off the proposal to the client for approval.
Proposal and quote management software like Jobber lets you build professional, online proposals from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Proposal software is the best way to track the progress of your HVAC proposals. Jobber shows you how many of your proposals need approval, your success rates, and other progress updates on one clean dashboard.
Here’s what else you can do with proposal software:
• Convert proposals into jobs and invoices
• Give clients the option to approve proposals online and pay deposits
• Offer flexible financing options directly in your proposal
• Set up client profiles where you can store their proposals, job details, and invoices
• Let new HVAC leads request work through an online booking system on your website
• Communicate with clients using email and text messaging
• Dispatch your technicians fast and track time worked in the field
• Get paid faster using automated invoice follow-ups and online payments
Learn more about how Jobber can help you win HVAC work faster.